Dispute Resolution & Litigation
Our commercial solicitors realise that disputes arise all too often in business and commercial dealings and these can become a major drain on management time and resources unless handled efficiently.
We take a robust approach to protecting your interests at all times to achieve the best possible result for you and your business.
We are able to provide you with a friendly, proactive approach to your problems with the aim of resolving the same as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
We have the best resources at our disposal to assist you in relation to the full range of commercial litigation areas including:
- Landlord & Tenant – for both Landlords and tenants, dealing with rent arrears, repossessions, dilapidations/repairs
- Contracts – be they for the purchase of goods or services or for complex partnerships and commercial transactions
- Property Disputes – boundary disputes, building disputes, neighbour disputes
- Debt Collection – essential for businesses to maintain cashflow, we aim to recover the monies as quickly as possible with interest as the highest rate
- Insolvency – whether you are individual or business not able to pay your debts or if you are a creditor wishing to take bankruptcy or winding up action to recover your debts, we can advise you on the options available to take or avoid these actions
- Professional Negligence – when you have suffered loss because of a professional’s negligence services (legal services, incorrect surveyor reports etc), we can assess the claim and advise you on the remedies available to you
- Probate Disputes – Claims by dependents from an estate or challenging the validity of a Will, we can advise you and prepare your claim is negotiations are unsuccessful
- Injunctive Relief
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- High Court & County Court actions
- Inheritance Act & Wills disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Passing-off actions
- Patent disputes
- Post employment disputes/breach of restrictive covenant claims
- Professional negligence
- Small claims court
- Fraud & breach of fiduciary duties
- IT disputes