Divorce Process Part 2: The Acknowledgement of Service Form


This is the second part in a four part review of the Divorce Process entitled The Acknowledgement of Service.

Once a divorce petition has been filed at the court, it will normally be posted to the other spouse to the marriage. The spouse being divorced is referred to as the ‘Respondent’.

Along with the divorce petition, the court will also send the Respondent some other documents too called an Acknowledgement of Service Pack. One of those forms needs to be filled in by the Respondent, signed by them or their solicitor and returned to the court.

The Respondent must acknowledge to the court within 7 days of receiving the acknowledgement that they have received the divorce petition and they must also notify the court whether they consent to the divorce proceeding undefended or whether they do not.

At this stage in the proceedings the Respondent needs to consider their position very carefully because this may be the only opportunity the Respondent has to alter the direction of the divorce.

Considerations for the Respondent after receiving the Divorce Petition and Acknowledgement of Service Pack:

The Respondent should at this stage consider some of the following issues before returning the Acknowledgement of Service Form to the court:

1. Are you willing to agree to the divorce progressing on an undefended basis? In other words, do you contest the divorce as set out by the Petitioner or are you willing to agree to allow the Petition to proceed without you defending the suit?

Although it is unusual for Respondents to defend a divorce in England, the Respondent can nevertheless cross-petition and issue their own petition for a divorce in response to the existing petition and that way the Respondent can become the person seeking the divorce.

This is a fairly complex area of the divorce process and if it applied to you, then you are well advised to contact us. We specialise in complex and intricate divorces.

2. Are you prepared to accept the reasons for the divorce as they have been set out in the Petition by the Petitioner?

There will often be considerable disagreement between the parties as regards the grounds of the divorce and this may well be an area on which the Respondent may wish to seek legal advice from an independent Solicitor.

It is important at this stage in the proceedings not to allow emotions to cloud your judgement. If you agree with the main principal of the divorce petition, namely that the marriage has irretrievably broken down, then you may well be advised to take a conciliatory approach to some or all of the allegations set out in the petition by the Petitioner.

After all the objective here is to end the marriage, not to lock the parties into protracted and expensive litigation.

A divorce petition will normally be defended only where you have a very strong objection to the grounds put forward by the Petitioner or, where the petition is untrue in some material way.

3. If the Petitioner has included a Prayer in the divorce that you pay the costs of the divorce, are you prepared to pay this?

It is vital that you relay your position in this regard to the court at this stage on the Acknowledgement of Service form. The Respondent may not get another opportunity to contest paying the costs of the divorce later.

Although generally parties to a straightforward divorce are not required to attend the court, the most common situation where they are required to attend is when the issue of costs is hotly contested and the judge may want to hear from the Respondent and in some cases also the Petitioner about this.

The Respondent should bear in mind that the costs of the divorce are just that! They are the costs of the divorce only and not the costs of any other aspect of the separation such as the costs of dealing with disputes about the children or the costs of the financial settlement of the divorce.

Where the Respondent is prepared to pay the costs of the divorce, they should also consider limiting their agreement to a specific sum of money.

If the Petitioner is seeking more than this, be wary.In many cases where the divorce is amicable and agreed between the parties it is fair that the parties also split the costs of the divorce 50/50.

4. Where the Respondent has also received a Statement of Arrangements form, filled out by the Petitioner, relating to the children of the marriage, the Respondent should read that form carefully and consider whether they agree with what has been set out.

Although the matters set out are not set in stone, it may be worthwhile for the Respondent to also send the court their own Statement of Arrangements form when returning the Acknowledgement of Service form to the court.

Once you have decided on each of the above three items, then you complete and return (to the court) the acknowledgement of service.


The respondent has 14 days from the date of receipt of the divorce Petition and the Acknowledgement of Service Pack to file the acknowledgment of service form. Where a Respondent intends to defend the divorce they then also have a further 14 days in which to file an answer to the divorce petition.

Once the acknowledgement of service form has been filed at the court by the Respondent, a copy will be sent to the Petitioner by the court and the Petitioner is then required to swear an statement in support of the divorce petition. More about this in our next article on the divorce process.

Rarely, a difficult Respondent will choose not to file the acknowledgement of service form with the court. This causes delay. We specialise in divorce work so if this has happened to you contact us and we can handle your divorce for you.

In these circumstances the petitioner must either prove to the court that service of the divorce petition has been effective. This usually requires Personal service by a court bailiff or a process server.

 Frequently Asked Questions

I don’t agree with the ‘unreasonable behaviour’ grounds set out by the Petitioner, What can I do?

Unreasonable behaviour grounds will always set out a series of events that will in themselves be upsetting. In situations where you accept that the marriage has irretrievably broken down, then you may consider simply allowing the petition to proceed undefended so as to end the marriage sooner rather than later.

That may also be a cost effective option. However, if the unreasonable behaviour allegations are completely unacceptable to you, you could negotiate with your spouse to amend the petition to something that is more acceptable to you or, in extreme situations where you feel strongly about the matter, you may even cross-petition for a divorce based on your own unreasonable behaviour grounds.

Bear in mind though that this will complicate matters and will cost more in legal and court fees.

The Petition is based on two years separation and requires my consent, but we have been living together at the same address since we married. I don’t want to lie to the court, what can I do?

The ‘fact’ of two years separation with consent does not require that you have been living at different addresses from your spouse.

You can live at the same address but have had no ‘common life’ together for at least the past 2 years. This ground is still effective if you have been sharing the same address but most other aspects of your life have been separate.

For example if you sleep in separate rooms, do not share a common life, socialise separately, eat and shop separately and generally have little joint interaction together then this ground can still be used for what is often called a ‘no fault’ divorce.

It will be for the Petitioner to satisfy the court that although you live at the same address, there has been no common life together for at least two years.

A Petition for divorce based on this ground requires the Respondent to consent to the divorce. If the Respondent does not consent, then this petition will not progress any further through the courts and the Petitioner will need to amend the grounds of divorce to one of the other options available in law.

In the Statement of Arrangement for Children the Petitioner has stated matters that I do not agree with, what can I do?

A Respondent can always file their own statement of arrangements for children. The matters set out in the Statement of Arrangements for Children are not binding in any way.

They are merely set out so that the District Judge hearing the divorce petition can be satisfied that the basic needs of any children of the marriage are being met.

If there are disagreements on matters such as where the children should live or the amount of time that they will be spending with one of the parents, then the Respondent should file their own Statement of Arrangements for Children and, it is vital that the Respondent seeks immediate legal advice in relation to the rights of the children and perhaps bringing separate proceedings in court in relation to the children pursuant to section 8 of the Children Act 1989.

This is an area of law where expert advice is strongly recommended, if necessary.

The Petitioner has included a Prayer in the Petition seeking an Order relating to the finances of the marriage. What does this mean and what will happen next?

It is usual practice for this to be included in the divorce Petition. However; these matters will not be dealt with by the court independently. It is up to the parties to the marriage to apply to the court separately within the divorce proceedings, asking the court to address the issue of the finances of the divorce.

The procedure for dealing with the finances of the divorce is called Ancillary Relief proceedings.

It is commenced by filing at court a form called Form A. Once filed this starts off a new court process dealing with the finances and is effectively separate from the divorce matter in most respects. See our separate articles about Ancillary Relief for more details of this procedure.

Should you have any queries about your own personal circumstances contact us on 020 8401 7352.

Contact us

Divorce is a potentially complex legal process and you should always ensure that you receive independent legal advice specific to your particular circumstances from a qualified adviser.

Divorce Process Part 1: How to Petition for a Divorce


This is the first in a 4 part review of the divorce process entitled Petitioning for a Divorce.

The first step in a divorce suit is the filing of the divorce petition. This is by the Petitioner. The Petitioner in a divorce can be either the husband or the wife. The divorce petition requires that the grounds for the divorce to also be stated in the petition.

There are 5 grounds for divorce, being adultery, unreasonable behaviour, separation or desertion.


Who can divorce?

In order to obtain a Divorce in England or Wales, you and your spouse must:

  • have been married for at least one year;
  • and have grounds for divorce.
  • meet the residence rules; and
  • have a marriage recognised as valid by UK law.

Petition For Divorce

Petitioning for divorce is the first step in the divorce process. A petition is effectively an application to the court asking that the court disolve the marriage. The spouse filing the petition is called the Petitioner and the other spouse, receiving the petition, is called the Respondent

Issues that should be considered at this stage include:

1) Where to file the petition for divorce

There are certain residence requirements that you need to satisfy before filing a divorce petition in England and Wales. These are set out below. You should bear in mind that the law in Scotland is different and if either party live in Scotland or indeed any other country, then you really should seek professional legal advice before proceeding. Generally the English courts have jurisdiction to grant a divorce where either spouse:

(a) is domiciled in England or Wales when the proceedings are begun, or

(b) is habitually resident in England or Wales throughout the period of one year ending with the date on which proceedings are begun.

There are some other provisions too which we have not set out here, but they are particular to certain situations and if they apply to you then you should consider seeking professional advice before proceeding any further.

However; the majority of people contemplating a divorce will fall within one of the above categories.

Even if you are temporarily working abroad or perhaps assigned abroad in the armed forces or by your company, you will normally still qualify under the provisions listed above. It is sufficient if only one of the parties to the marriage is domiciled in England & Wales (or habitually resident ).

The other spouse can be living elsewhere in the world. Domicile is a legally defined word and does not necessarily mean what it says in the dictionary.

However; most people who hold British nationality are automatically considered to be domiciled in England & Wales irrespective of where in the world they live. It is not easy to change your domicile simply by emigrating to another country.

Therefore the majority of British nationals will be considered to be domiciled in this jurisdiction.

As for choice of court, you no longer have a choice. A special court has been set up where all divorces in England must be filed at Bury St Edmunds.

If a divorce gets complicated it will then be transferred to your local divorce court.

2) What grounds to include in the divorce petition

There is only one ground for divorce in England & Wales. That is that the marriage has irretrievably broken down. However; this ground must be supported by one of five facts. Facts are the reasons supporting the ground why the marriage has irretrievably broken down. One of the following five facts has to be proved in order for the divorce to proceed through the courts:

Fact 1. Adultery

Adultery is voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and someone of the opposite sex other than the spouse. It must be shown that adultery has been committed and that you, the Petitioner, finds it intolerable to live with your spouse any longer. Bear in mind that this fact cannot be used if you continue to live with your spouse, as husband and wife, for more than six months after the last occasion on which you discovered that adultery had occurred.

It is not necessary to name the adulterous partner with whom the respondent has committed adultery, although this is done in situations where the petitioner wants to claim costs against them.

In citing adultery you need to be as specific as possible about dates and places if these are known. Please bear in mind that you cannot divorce your spouse on the basis of your own adultery. It must be alleged that your spouse was adulterous and not you.

Fact 2. Unreasonable behaviour

Unreasonable behaviour comprises behaviour by the respondent which affects the petitioner in such a way that the petitioner cannot reasonably be expected to live with the respondent any longer. Unreasonable Behaviour is not legally defined. However; it tends to cover most types of abusive or careless behaviour including financial irresponsibility, addictions and even adulterous relationships or sexual misconduct.

The petitioner must set out in the petition examples of the alleged unreasonable behaviour being relied on and usually we suggest that at least 5 or 6 examples of the behaviour are included. Not every example needs to be a serious incident.

A series of trivial events can justify the granting of a divorce. Where dates are known, these should be included and at least one of the incidents needs to have occurred within the six month period immediately preceding your separation or the date of the filing of the petition.

Fact 3. Desertion

Desertion is not often used. It requires that the respondent deserted the petitioner against their wishes for at least 2 years immediately preceding the date of the petition and, that the respondent had no justifiable cause to do so.

Fact 4. Two years separation and both parties consent to a divorce

This is also often called the ‘no fault’ divorce option. Essentially this fact does not seek to lay blame for the breakdown of the marriage on any of the parties. It is often relied on by divorcing couples seeking an amicable split, where they meet the requirements of the provision.

To start with you need to be able to state in the petition that you have been separated for at least 2 years immediately before the date of the petition. Separation does not need to mean that you have been living at different addresses. Separation generally means that you have no common life together.

This includes not sharing meals, not sleeping together and not sharing a common life together, such as washing, cooking or socialising. If you intend to rely on this fact, it is vital that the respondent agrees with the divorce proceeding on this basis. This is the only fact of divorce which requires the respondent’s express consent in writing and, signed, before it can proceed.

If there is any doubt as to whether your spouse will agree this fact, you should seek expert legal advice before incurring any court fees or filing your petition as otherwise it could cost you more to rectify the petition.

Fact 5. Five years separation

This fact applies after the parties to the marriage have been living separately for at least five years. It does not require the consent of the respondent, although the respondent still needs to be aware of the divorce petition and a copy must always be served on the respondent.

The Divorce Process

Once you have decided which court to file your petition in and the fact that you intend to rely upon, you will need to complete the divorce petition form. The court office can usually tell you which forms you need and the cost of starting the action.

The process will take on average anywhere from four to eight months if there are no complications, delays or disputes.The following information must be entered into the divorce petition form:-

  • the date of the marriage
  • address where you last lived together as a couple
  • present addresses and occupations of both parties
  • names and birth dates of any children
  • details of any previous court proceedings relating to the marriage or property
  • the fact being relied upon demonstrating that the marriage has irretrievably broken down

All questions must be answered and the wording used in drafting your petition is crucial. Most delays and problems in divorce petitions occur due to poor drafting or the use of the wrong words.

At the back of the divorce petition is a section called the Prayer. This is what you are asking the court to do for you. Essentially it says that you are asking that the marriage is dissolved. It also allows you to make a number of other requests concerned with children, money and property.

You should also set out in the Prayer whether you want the court to make an Order that the respondent pays the costs of the divorce.

The divorce process is then commenced by the filing at court of,

  • the petition for divorce in triplicate
  • the original marriage certificate (plus certified English translation if non-English certificate)
  • a certificate confirming whether or not the parties have attempted reconciliation
  • a cheque for the court fee which is currently £510


Frequently Asked Questions

What are the court fees for Petitioning for a Divorce?

At the time of writing this article the issue fee for a divorce petition is £510.

However; these fees regularly change and you should always check with the court to make sure of the exact current fee. Sending the wrong fee will cause delay in the filing of your divorce petition. If you are on a very low income, you may be able to apply to the court to waive the fees altogether.

Who should petition for the divorce? 

Either party to the marriage can petition for a divorce. Although you need to have been married for at least one year before the petition is filed at court.

It does not impact the outcome of the proceedings who starts the divorce process. However; the petitioner has more control over the speed at which the divorce progresses and that can sometime be a material consideration.

What about the financial settlement after Divorce?

This is a separate procedure and will usually require the assistance of a solicitor.

The information set out here relates only to the divorce process and not the financial aspects of the divorce. Settling the financial aspects of a divorce can be amicable or in some circumstances can be a hotly disputed matter.

Either way, it needs to be done formally and legally through the courts. Any amicable arrangements between the parties without the involvement of the courts may well not be binding and can cause serious problems later.

You should consult an expert Family Law solicitor about these issues, even if you are planning on filing your own divorce petition.

What if the Respondent ignores the Petition?

Sadly this can sometimes happen. If it does then you will need to arrange for the petition to be served on the respondent in person by a process server.

This will incur an additional charge. The court must always be satisfied that the respondent has been served with the divorce petition. Failure to serve the respondent will cause delay in the divorce progressing and is a complication.

If complications like this arise you should seek professional assistance – we specialise in complex divorces and can advise you of your personal circumstances.

Can both parties to the marriage have the same solicitor acting for them in their divorce?

No. Divorce is a contentious legal process. A solicitor can only act for and advise one of the parties to the marriage in divorce proceedings.

Can I get my divorce speeded up?

Generally speaking, no! In almost all cases the formal steps must be followed and the courts will rarely allow these to be altered.

However; a good divorce solicitor can always help in making sure that the process is as smooth and fast as possible with minimal delay. If you need a swift divorce, contact us.

Can I withdraw my Divorce Petition?

A divorce petition can not be withdrawn once it is filed.

I married abroad and I do not have my marriage certificate, the court will not accept my Petition without it?

This is a complication that will require the assistance of an expert divorce solicitor.

Should you have any queries about your own personal circumstances, contact us on 020 8401 7352.

The information provided in this article is general information only and it is not intended that you should rely on this information as advice relating to your specific circumstances.

What is an unspent conviction

immigration-appeal solicitor croydon

People submitting applications to the UK Border Agency and the Home Office for immigration related matters are under a duty to disclose on their application forms any unspent convictions.

However; most people don’t really know what an unspent conviction is and this causes no end of problems with applications, often resulting in refusal of the applications by the Home Office and UKBA.

Failure to disclose an unspent conviction is very often an automatic reason for refusal of the application. The guidance below is produced to help potential applicants decide whether their conviction is spent.

If you have been convicted of a criminal offence you must declare your unspent convictions on any immigration applications related to the UK. You do not need to declare convictions that are spent.

A conviction becomes spent after a certain period of time has passed (this is called the rehabilitation period).

The length of time it takes for a conviction to become spent will depend on the sentence which was given by the court. It starts from the date on which you are convicted.

The period may be shorter if you were aged under 18 at the time of your conviction.

If you have been sentenced to more than 30 months in prison for a single offence, this can never become spent.

An application for British citizenship is therefore unlikely to ever be successful.

However in exceptional circumstances we have been able to assist clients even in this situation and if this applies to you then you should contact our office on 020 8401 7352 to arrange an appointment to see a specialist immigration solicitor. Also check out our ‘updated’ post here.

If you have been convicted of a criminal offence but the rehabilitation period has passed by the time you make your application you do not need to provide details of the conviction on your application form.

If you were convicted of a further offence during the rehabilitation period of your original conviction, the rehabilitation period for your original conviction may be extended.

If you have been convicted of a criminal offence and the spent period has not passed you must include details of the conviction on your application form.

If the conviction is unspent at the time of your application, it is unlikely that your application will be successful, unless there are compelling compassionate circumstances or you can establish that refusal of your application is a breach of your Human Rights.

For further guidance on the rehabilitation period, please see Guide AN produced by the Home Office and UKBA.

Information on how a conviction becomes spent, and a chart providing examples of rehabilitation periods for various sentences, can be found in the Good Character section of this guide.

Offences for which you may go to court or are awaiting a hearing in court must also be disclosed.

You must provide details of any offence for which you may go to court for or are awaiting a hearing in court. This includes any offences for which you have been arrested and are waiting to hear if you will be formally charged.

If you are living in Scotland you must provide details of any recent civil penalties.

If are arrested or charged with an offence after you have made your application you must let the UKBA and Home Office know.

Applicants should be aware that when applying for naturalisation it is not just serious criminal offences and convictions that will be taken into account.

Convictions for any type of Road Traffic offence including speeding, drink driving, careless driving and driving without insurance or a licence will also need to be disclosed.

Even situations where you have had excessive parking fines will be taken into consideration and can result in refusal of your application.

Additionally you must disclose all civil judgements including but not limited to debts, bankruptcy and charging orders and enquiries will also be made of HMRC and your tax office to ensure that you have no outstanding tax liabilities.

Naturalisation is not as straightforward as many would assume. This is especially so when there are negative or potentially problematic issues relevant to the applicant. Convictions and debts are the tip of the iceberg.

It is wise always to seek professional and independent legal advice from a specialist immigration solicitor regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

Potential applicants should be wary of less experienced or unregulated individuals and companies claiming to be specialist advisers in immigration law.

To discuss your personal circumstances with a specialist immigration solicitor call 020 8401 7352 to book an appointment today, or contact us.

Applying for Ancillary Relief


What is Ancillary Relief

Once a Petition for divorce has been filed at court, either one of the parties to the marraige can apply to the same court in relation to the financial aspects of the divorce.

An application relating to the division of the finances of the divorce is called an Ancillary Relief application.

Ancillary Relief is where a married person applies to court asking for the court to consider how the assets of the married couple ought to be divided between the couple after the divorce.

The purpose of Ancillary Relief proceedings is to divide the matrimonial assets according to the needs and requirements of the parties.

Normally the law will look to split the assets of the marriage on a 50/50 basis. However; this is not always possible given that many married couples have only modest savings and assets and very often there are mitigating factors such as the needs of children which must also be considered by the courts.

Mitigating factors will very often be reason for the courts to derogate from a simple 50/50 division in favour of the financially weaker party to the marriage.

In most divorces there is only one property, the matrimonial home and even then, this is almost always subject to a mortgage.

There may also be children who despite the divorce, still need looking after and insofar as possible the law tries to meet the needs of these children.

Who can apply for ancillary relief?

Either party to the marriage can apply for Ancillary Relief. Contrary to popular belief there is no bias in favour of the applicant.

Can we simply agree finances informally between ourselves?

Not a good idea. No agreement is binding unless filed at the court by the parties when divorcing.

Where an agreement is not filed at the court formally then either party could in theory change their minds and apply to teh court for the process of Ancillary Relief to start.

Applications for Ancillary Relief can be brought years after the marriage has ended and even long after a divorce.

Therefore it is highly recommended that these matters are dealt with at the time of the divorce. For more information see our article Divorce and Consent Orders

How long is the process of ancillary relief?

This depends on how complicated the issues are and how far apart the parties are from agreement.

Where there is an amicable agreement it can be done in a couple of months.

In other cases it can take a year or even longer. On average, these types of matters take around 9 months from start to finish.

Ancillary Relief Overview

Ancillary Relief in England and Wales is the name given to the process whereby the financial arrangements of a divorcing couple are negotiated and formalised in the form of a court order.

Either one of the parties to the marriage can file an application for Ancillary Relief at the court. However; an application for Ancillary Relief can only be filed after a Divorce Petition has been filed at the court.

When assessing an application for Ancillary Relief, the law often applies the ‘needs’ principal.

This effectively asks the court to look at the future ‘needs’ of the divorcing couple and consider what these may be and how best these can be served, taking account of the assets available.

Of course the courts can only divide those assets which are available and in cases where there are no significant assets then of course there will be very little to divide.

Sometime assets are so few that it is not even worth pursuing them. However; in most cases there will be at least a matrimonial home, albeit mortgaged, and perhaps some savings or investments.

There may also be issues surrounding pensions and perhaps even shares in a company.

Not all cases will be treated the same. A situation where there are modest assets will be looked at differently by the courts than one where there are substantial assets.

Financial orders that the courts have power to make in Ancillary Relief proceedings:

Maintenance orders
This is where the court Orders one of the parties to the marriage to make maintenance payments or periodical payments to the other party to the marriage. These types of payments are usually for a limited period of time and do not continue indefinitely.

Lump sum orders
This is where the court Orders one spouse to make a single payment of a lump sum of money to the other spouse. Lump Sum Orders can be ordered in addition to Maintenance Orders in some circumstances.

Transfers of property
This is where the court Orders one party to the marriage to transfer property to the other spouse.

This order is often made in relation to the former matrimonial home. However this type of a court Order can be made in relation to many different types of property including tenancies and shares in companies.

Pension Sharing Orders
This is where the court Orders the sharing or transfer of pensions between divorcing parties.

These Orders are often made to ensure that divorcing couples have equal pension rights when the reach retirement age.

The Court

It is important to bear in mind that the extent to which the court is likely to make each of these Orders depends very much on the circumstances of each case. Some cases may involve all of these different Order whereas others involve only one.

The courts will be keen to make an Order that ends the parties financial obligations toward one another as soon as possible. It is also possible for parties to agree the financial aspects of their divorce on a more amicable basis at any stage in teh divorce process.

Agreements relating to finances of divorce still involve the courts, although on a much simpler basis.

Where agreements are reached relating to the finances of divorce, these are embodied in a court Order called a Consent Order.

For more information on Consent Order see:

  1. Common Law marriages and Living Together Agreements
  2. Divorce and Consent Orders
  3. Clean Break Orders in Ancillary Relief proceedings
  4. Uncontested Divorce guide
  5. Challenging and Appealing a Divorce Consent Order
  6. Ancillary Relief proceedings

We Can Help

Should you have any queries about your own personal circumstances, we offer a free 30 minute telephone consultation on 020 8401 7352. Contact us for guidance and advice relating to your particular circumstances.

The information provided in this article is general information only and it is not intended that you should rely on this information as advice relating to your specific circumstances.

Divorce is a potentially complex legal process and you should always ensure that you receive independent legal advice specific to your particular circumstances from a qualified adviser

UK Border Agency Officers Unit Contact Details


Home Office Presenting Officer Unit
1st Floor
2308 Coventry Road
B26 3JZ
Tel/Fax: 021 700 1696


Home Office Presenting Officer Unit
2nd Floor
Springfield Avenue
76 Wellington Road
Tel/Fax: 0113 245 3472


Home Office Presenting Officer Unit
3rd Floor
Building 1
1 Torrens Street
Tel: 0207 239 1701
Fax: 0207 2391 1701


Home Office Presenting Officer Unit
10th Floor
Eagle Buildings
215 Bothwell Street
G2 7FZ


Home Office Presenting Officer Unit
Hanover House
Plaintree Crescent
TW14 7JJ
Tel/Fax: 020 8890 6489


Home Office Presenting Officer Unit
Harmondsworth Hearing Centre
Colnbrook By Pass
Tel: 020 8750 4522
Fax: 020 8750 4535